Being a blogger is either a full time job, or a full time hobby. When you start blogging, you either fall in love with it or get super overwhelmed and just quit. If, like me, you fall in love with it, you find yourself doing a lot of
big little things, that always seem to be for the blog. As I was traveling through the blogging world the other night, I saw this post by Jessica @ The Jessica L Blog. I read it and thought : I do those things too! I linked her original post and shared my random blogging behavior. I tried to keep it simple and just listed the top 10 things I do.....for the sake of blogging.
1. I have trained all my animals to pose for pictures...no joke! My kitten literally lays on her side and looks up at me when she sees me with a camera...Kovu seems pretty annoyed with it though. (he's that black kitty)
2. When I craft, I take pictures. When I bake, I take pictures. When I feel pretty, I take pictures.
3. I bring my camera everywhere!
4. I've downloaded, at the least, 10 photography related apps for my iPhone in case I forget my camera. You never know when you might go somewhere blog worthy!
5. I research photos I find, and try to find the exact source.
6. I've taken my cupcake obsession to a whole new level.
7. I have a large amount of self portraits....because I'm constantly changing my hair. I try to keep my profile picture updated so I at least look like the same person in my outfit posts.
8. I take test pictures to see if if certain areas of the house are good for outfit posts.
9. I paint my nails much more often then usual, just in case they are in a picture for a blog post.
10. When I buy clothes now, I question whether or not they're blog worthy.
And I do all these things, mostly, because I love to blog!
What have you done for the sake of blogging?