I love this link up! Thanks Lauren @ the little things we do
1. Right now the weather where I live is beautiful! Fall is on it's way, and even though we leave in a day and a half, Vermont is starting to show it's fall colors.
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is "Never go to bed angry" It's true, no matter who your angry with, or if your just angry at the world. Don't go to bed angry. Try to fix what is going on or watch something that will make you laugh, maybe just read a book. I try to find some chocolate to eat .
3. My most favorite person in all the world is I have so many! But my all time favorite is my wife. We can be stupid together all the time! We even have a couple secret languages that only we know. Granted the communication is limited in those languages, but it still throws the kids off! She is totally my best friend and favorite person to snuggle with .
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be "To not lose my mind, while conquering the world!" I have been through a lot, and nothing is stopping me from reaching my dreams.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is my Hello Kitty shirts! I think I might have to do a post about them because I have quite the collection.
6. The best cure for a bad day is cupcakes.I'm sure your not surprised by my answer.