7 Questions with Gentri Lee
1. Do you have any weird food combinations that you love?
I have a few, but I mostly like to mix sweet and salty. One example would be corn on the cob topped with butter, parmesean cheese, mayo and red pepper. I know it sounds weird but it's really yummy.
2. Have you ever written a blog post, published it, then immediately deleted it?
Yes I have. I'm really self conscious and outfit posts make me really nervous, and I have deleted quite a few.
3. What is a hair style you wish you could pull off, but would never be brave enough to try?
4. Would you rather have to always use the sun to tell the time or directions by the stars?
I would like to use the sun as time. I do it now anyway. My sense of direction is excellent, I almost never use GPS. Really either one wouldn't be a problem.
5. What is a fall trend that you are excited to try?
There's nothing new I want to try, but I was excited to see all the vintage inspired trends! so I think I will definitely keep it vintage.
6. Who is your style icon?
I don't have one now, but when I was in high school it was Dee-lite my whole wardrobe was modeled after her, lol...I can't believe I got away with dressing like that!
That's me Circa 1995 Freshman year in highschool
7. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I LOVE kayaking!!!! I could live on the water if I could kayak all day :)