|Photo & Blanks Via: the little things we do|
*note: I also went without internet for 24 hours, we actually had to sit and talk to eachother! I hope you all had a great week, mine has been very productive. I've been working and planning and trying to make sure the kids are ready to go back to school..not an easy job.....anyway, on to the blanks!
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is absolutely nothing! I like to come home from work, throw on my sweat pants and sit back and relax. I like to spend the evening catching up on all the events that have gone on for the week .
2. This Friday I am cleaning out my wife's car! I'm not sure I have ever seen her clean it out and I am going to make it sparkle! I'm sure she's thrilled .
3. The best thing about a weekend is that we are going to a wedding. It's my friend's moms wedding. It's nothing too fancy, but there's going to food and fun people! I can't wait!
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling ambitious! We have a big move coming up (post will be coming!) and I can't wait to spend the holidays with family.Fall is my favorite season.
5. The best thing I did this summer was went on a mini cruise on Lake Champlain for our anniversary.It was really fun!
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cupcakes! Warm clothes and snow!
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose Fall!!! I love everything about it! It's not too hot and not too cold. You can sip hot coco and eat lots of yummy food. The colors are beautiful and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
Have a great weekend!