By Gentri Lee
Back to School Edition!
Here is an old school picture of me...
|This is 8th grade!|
1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?Not this semester but I will be back for the Spring semester.
2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."I have no idea! But I found out it was "you've Got Mail"
3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw) I was a nomad, I hung out with all the different groups, but mostly stuck close to my Bff.
|If we weren't at school we were at Disneyland. I know I've used this picture before|
but it's my favorite of us :) Circa 1994
I'm in 8th grade and my Bff Jamie is in 7th in this picture.
English! I love reading and writing and always got A+'s. I'm quite the book worm when I have time.
5. (I've asked this question before, but it was a while ago) If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
I loved High School, but I would do it over so I could have gotten better grades. I was to busy going to all the parties, that at one point my grades took a huge plunge! I graduated with awesome grades, but I could have done better, and also not have waited so long to go to college.
6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
I loved bringing my lunch, but my parents were always to busy to pack one for me so I bought lunch all the time.
7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
The first day of school is always nerve racking! But I would have to say more exciting then the last day. The last day always seems sad. I hate goodbyes!