1. Pull an All-Nighter
On that list there are a few I have not done which are:
9. Leave an annoying two person message on your answering machine-I think I will try this one
10. Help someone move out of a sixth floor walk up in exchange for pizza and beer.-No Way!
11.Beer Bong-Not since I was 21 and never again!
12.Go to a Rave-No thanks.
14.Toilet Paper Laser Tag- I'm all set! No Vandalism for me :)
Now I know this is suppose to be a least of things I'm too old to do, but come on...Laser Tag?? I'm the champion Laser Tag player in my household...I stand undefeated! Anyway I can think of a few things I'd like to add to this AWESOME list......
15. Getting into fights on social networks
16. Random Road trips for food when the restaurant is 2 hours away.
17. Eating a dozen donuts in one sitting.
18. Pulling an all-nighter to write an Essay paper for class the next day.
19. Non-stop Jello Shots
20. Getting wasted- The older you get, the longer the recovery!
21. Do push ups (or any exercise) without stretching
Anyway....I know this was pretty random, but honestly it wasn't. The other day I pulled a muscle in my back doing a push up. I got my ears pierced a while back and they closed up, and staying up past 10 pm has been kicking my ass! Not to mention I had a family member act like a 13 yr old cyber bully on Facebook. Everyone's Murtaugh list is probably different, but if you haven't seen this episode it's really worth the watch!