|Blanks & Photo Via: the little things we do|
1. The best surprise ever would be, a surprise cruise!!! I am dying to go on another cruise and that would just make me so excited. I wouldn't know what to do with myself .
2. The first night after having each one my kids, and hugging my wife for the first time are my most favorite memories .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was going to college, after becoming a mom and working full time. You would think I would say being a parent, but adding college student to that title is even more difficult. Getting an education has always been important to me and my kids see that, and that right there makes it all worth it.
4. The best part of my day is when I first wake up in the morning and Jes is snuggled up with me. It's the best feeling, knowing that someone loves you so much, even in their sleep.
5. Something I like that most people don't is seaweed, I can't get enough of it, especially dried Korean seaweed, my favorite !
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage & my kids. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.
7. Something you might not know about me is that I'm a beauty school drop out . I have my reasons .
I hope everyone had a great week...now on to the weekend!