Today's blanks are health themed.
Blanks & Picture Via : the little things we do
1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a one. I almost never get sick (knock on wood!) I can count on one hand how many times I have had the flu in my lifetime and I never get the stupid flu shot .
2. The last time I felt sick was last year in March. I had the flu really bad and it came along with all the good stuff i.e. fever, cough, stuffy nose, headache, body aches, I literally thought I was dying! .
3. The worst part about being sick is the lack of energy you have because the house goes to hell!! (especially when my wife is at work) I'm a mom, and it seems the older my kids get, the less they know how to clean...or at least pretend to!
4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by my wife. She spoils me and I'm very lucky in that sense. She makes me soup and tea and makes sure that I am as comfortable as possible. She takes over everything and I love her for that. It's one of those perks when you marry your perfect match & it helps since she is a women and has more motherly instincts than me!
5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is washing my hands moderately (not obsessively)eating lots of fruits & veggies. I also use hand sanitizer, but not a lot. Everything I do works, so I'll just keep doing it!
6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to drink a lot of water! I also drink herbal teas with lots of honey. I take a higher dose of vitamin C too. I only take cold medicines if I'm too uncomfortable to sleep, otherwise I sweat it out.
7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is ice cream! I even like cupcakes, yes I'm really just a sucker for sweets all the time, but when I'm sick they make me happy.