|Blanks & Picture via: the little things we do|
1. My bedtime routine includes, After the kids go to bed, I watch re-runs of The Big Bang Theory, turn off all the lights, get in bed, play a little Draw Something, watch some more TV until I feel sleepy, eventually turn off the TV and fall asleep.
2. I am really stressed out right now, my wife is out of work because of an injury and I was just laid off, not the best financial situation, especially since my son is trying to eat all the food in sight!
3. I can't stand weird noises some people make with their mouths because because it just irks me and I want to punch them .
4. My idea of relaxation would be sitting outside of my house and just listening to the brook and all the forest creatures, especially the mocking birds.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would Go buy a pretty dress and eat lunch at Wendy's...lol I'm broke right now and craving the Wendy's chili cheese fries, and I never eat fast food!.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they can relate to everything you are going through, and are always the best listeners (readers) no matter how far away they are they always try to help you when you are in need.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is all the ones on my Pinterest!!! I swear one day I will just make a whole bunch of them! yummy :)
I hope everyone had a great week! As for me I have to go register for classes again...booo...yup I'm taking summer classes. I want to graduate as soon as I can, and the only way to do i,t is to keep on movin on!