|This picture was taken outside of the thrift store, from the other day :)|
Time for some fill in the blanks brought to us by : the little things we do
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hit the snooze button! and if the alarm isn't going off, I roll over and snuggle my wife .
2. I can hardly wait for my in-laws to come visit in a few weeks! I'm so excited, my wife's grandma and her husband are coming too .
3. The quickest way to my heart is hug's & kisses because I'm a sucker for a sweet kiss on the cheek .
4. A little known fact about me is that I have a weakness for sweet treats, but I'm horrified about becoming diabetic. I have to watch my sweet intake, but I can never turn down a cupcake. My favorite cupcakes are vanilla with a fudge frosting.
5. The best part about my job is that it's gives me the freedom to be home more, to spend time with my family.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my make up it goes everywhere I do, especially my eyeliner, I haven't left the house without eyeliner and mascara for the last 16 years!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is garden.I am a plant killer, I don't do it on purpose, I just do not have a green thumb. I'm terrified of creating a garden and it all dying.
Have a great Weekend!