|Via: the little things we do|
Yay! It's finally Friday :) I'm excited to finally finish up my house. And look! This "fill in the blank Friday" is about homes..how appropriate! I was thinking and I realized that I haven't done an outfit post in awhile...only because I haven't unpacked all my clothes yet, But I have a couple photo shoots planned for this weekend for some future posts. I'm really excited to sleep in for the next 3 days to...which means like 8 a.m....lol. Do you guys have any exciting plans for this weekend? I hope so! Now onto the blanks :)
1. My favorite room in my home is the bathroom because it's where I can wash away my hectic days and refresh myself .
2. My current decor style is Vintage. but I wish it were more vintage, I'm still re-building my collection.
3. I wish I could redecorate the The living room room in my house to make it more colorful. I want to paint in the spring, the walls are this off white color. And get away from burgundies and greens in my decor.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a A Huge kitchen and master bedroom with a huge bathroom and walk-in closets, right now we live in a 3 bedroom and we all share one bathroom...not fun...especially since my kids are teenager bound .
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a couch. Couches need to be comfy and big. We spend a lot of time all together in the living room, so we need comfort.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is I don't really follow home design, I just decorate with what is "me" but if I had to chose it would be like space age modern stuff...I'm more into retro/vintage .
7. Lots of family pictures, plants, warm woodwork and the smell of cupcakes baking is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.
Have a great weekend everyone!