Happy Friday everyone! We have a lot going on this weekend (when don't we?) but I hope all of you have some fun things planned :)
This lovely post was brought to you by the little things we do
1. The highlight of my week was buying a new hamster cage for my daughter, her hamster is a big fluffy teddy bear hamster and she needed more room. The cage is one of those cool colorful ones with tubes and a big rotating wheel on top.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be That's a hard one, I guess vintage / modern I have a hodge podge of items all put together, in good taste.
3. My first vehicle was a 1985 Camaro, that car was tough and fast :)
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is a decaf coffee of some sort, I can't have caffeine anymore so anything hot will do.
5. My favorite way to waste time is playing on instagram, twitter and tumblr especially if everyone in the house is playing Xbox.
6. Right now I could really go for Pancakes! Smothered in butter and Maple syrup...mmmmmmmmmm! And some juice I'm really thirsty.
7. This weekend I will be un-packing! I feel like I'm living in a hoarders house..lol...I hate the first couple weeks after moving, there's so much to unpack. Were also going to bake some cupcakes too...it's been toooo long.
Have a lovely weekend!