|Via the little things we do|
1. The love of my life is Jesica... or we call her Jes.
2. Falling in love is Amazing! I never thought that it actually existed until I saw her for the first time (in Jail...lol...we were both officers), I don't believe in cliche's but how can you not when you live in one. I believe she is my soul mate and now every silly love story and romantic comedy has a meaning.
3. Marriage is awesome, when you find the right person. Raising kids and bills is what makes marriage difficult, but love part is easy.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 8 years, which ended in divorce, my ex wife and I thought we were doing the right thing by staying together and trying to work things out, when in fact we were both just miserable and bring out the worst in each other, which was very unhealthy for my kids.
5. The key to a good relationship is open communication, no matter what.
6. I feel loved when the house is clean or some does something that they know I would specifically enjoy, or when I receive candy...I love chocolate!
7. My favorite quote about love is "No measure of time with you will be long enough, But let's start with forever"-Edward Cullen...(yes we are that cheesy).
I hope everyone has a fabulous day! I will be in New York city all weekend with my family, so we can meet up with my brother.....I'm soooooo excited I can barely contain myself! And this sunday is my 100th post, I don't know why but I'm excited about that too! And it falls on a Cupcake Sunday :) Do you guys have any exciting plans for the holiday weekend?