|Via: the little things we do|
1. I started my blog because of a college course a couple years ago, in fact I think I still have a wordpress blog, but my photography class from a year and half ago required a blogger blog so I started it up, at first it was just for class, but now It's my full-time hobby. Also Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid (who is engaged to my wife's brother) inspired me. She does such an amazing job over there. I always thought blogging was just another social tool for people to use to complain about things, obviously I was wrong and I'm having so much fun watching my little baby blog grow.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs is reality.We would all love to have a life filled with rainbows and cupcakes, but it's not like that...at all. In fact life is hard and sometimes it's nice to see when bloggers share their human side every once in awhile especially when they share real outfits along with the pretty ones.
3. Something I love about blogging Is the awesome community of bloggers that I'm involved with. I love being involved in something that relates to all my interests like being a mom, fashion, fun ideas, and being creative, and sharing all the ups and downs of life.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably one that I'm still working on. It's in the makings so I don't want to spoil it.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is I'm very sarcastic and I swear like a sailor! I'm also a very messy eater and get food all over the place. I'm worse than my kids.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are Cupcake Earthquake, ddalkijane, mommy wants vodka, and so many more!In fact I read all my sponsors everyday and I use all the buttons as a quick link to my favorite reads.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being negative or political.
Have a great Friday and weekend!