TGIF!!! Yay it's Friday! So here is another Fill-in-the-blank-Friday post...I love doing these :D and of course it is brought to you by: the little things we do. Do you like the cheesy cupcake? I thought it was cute, and it's up for a reason! Tonight were going out and celebrating my wife's 28th birthday!! Happy Birthday Baby!!! (she reads every one of my post!) Anyway here are the questions and my answers:
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is buying both my parents their dream home, though we have had our ups and downs my dad has always there with a kind heart and a helping hand, in fact I don't think I've ever heard a negative word come out of him,when it comes to me....even when I told him I was gay.
2. Spam on rice wrapped in seaweed is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "At least I have a cupcake" a mom's adventure of saving the world one cupcake at a time....at least that's my way of replacing: I need a drink!...instead I say: I need a freakin cupcake!...which I will eat...alone..in the bathroom (if your a mom...you probably understand!)
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day (which is my daughters birthday , celebrating my wife's birthday...which is tonight! and hopefully seeing my older brother and meeting his new girlfriend!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I have sooooo many!! I'm a singing machine, I guess for the moment it's Adelle's "Set Fire To The Rain" but I'll belt out the national anthem every once in a while too :)
6. If I found out that the production of Reese's Peanut butter cups was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is dancing and singing around the house to hip-hop and pop songs, I was a hip hop dancer when I was younger...I can't help it.
Have a great day, night and weekend!!