|Brought to you by The Little Things we do|
Happy Friday the 13th! I have soo much planned today and Jes has the next 3 days off! eek! I'm so excited. I'm making a run to the craft store today to grab more supplies for my crochet project. I'm so glad I'm learning something new. Were also going to check out some Vintage shops and take more snowy pictures. I hope everyone has a great Friday!
1. The last thing I ate was Super yummy pepperoni pizza with salad ( you have to have a balance of good and evil) .
2. The last song I listened to was "Dillusion" By Chantilly She has a very pretty voice and I love her rainy day love songs (plus it was a nice break from all the pop I listen too).
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell ~ERICA~ Excitement, Eccentric, Elusive, Remember, Riddle, Real, Illusion, Instinctive, Impressive, Cute, Cautious, Creative, Angel, Apple, Allergies .
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick Magenta, but a magenta that had more Pink than Purple, It's my favorite color and I couldn't live without it.
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find candy, makeup, car insurance, recipts, feminine products, necklaces, bracelets, hair ties, a brush, camera panda wallet, checkbook, nail polish, band-aids, hand sanitizer, chap stick, gift cards and glitter at the bottom.
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to Get dressed, and have a breakfast date with my wife and go shopping.
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is "Danicing Queen" By Abba I hear that song and I turn into a seasoned drag queen making their last appearance...love it!
lol...after that last question I had to YouTube that song...I am now dancing around my living room! Have a Fabulous day everyone♥