Tonight is filled with Miso Soup and cupcakes for desert! So while my wife is cooking I thought it would be fun to do this.......You can find the original post here at The Little Things We Do.
I saw a few of my blogger friends doing this and I thought..what the heck..I'll give it a try! I love the New's years theme :) And I love any type of "fill in the blanks" So here we go
1. New Years is one of my favorite holidays! It's a new year and a time to start fresh.
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to lose my "happy fat!" as a newly wed I gained a few extra pounds that I would love to shed!
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to travel by plane more and I did just that. I have a huge fear of flying, but I had to go home to California to visit. I also saw my B.F.F.in Vegas.
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was Going back to college! I'm still doing it!!! lol
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve at home with my wife and kids...maybe visit our neighbor :) I don't drink alcohol so it's kinda pointless to go to a big party...but I do love people watching.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be To finally get my foot in the door into my career in Criminal Justice.
7. 2012 is going to be The year of the Dragon which falls on my son's birthday on Jan 23 and I can't wait!!! It's going to an awesome year for us Monkey's :)
That was fun! Dinner is ready :)